ICES® DigiCeutical® M1 Model System
C5 B5 A9 M1 comparison PDF
M1 Quick Start PDF
M1 Quick Start Card PDF
M1 User Manual PDF
The Model M1 incorporates the latest ICES gen 6.0 technology in an ultra-portable, wearable package. The size and weight have been reduced by ~ 25% compared to the model A9, and you can choose from 30 different ICES protocol patterns and 15 intensity levels. The system is intended for use with only a single pair of coils, and can be worn very near the location on the body where it is needed. The Model M1 is powered by camcorder battery or by an optional USB-mini B cable (not included).
- Pulse Generator Model M1
- One pair of Long Coils 47”
- One pair of Standard Coils 20"
- One Coil Life Test Chip
- Two DLI88 compatible camcorder batteries (gift) not included for international orders due to FAA regulations
- One DLI88 battery charger with car adapter (gift) not included for international orders due to FAA regulations
- 30-day return period ($200 restocking fee)
- 12 months manufacturer warranty for Pulse Generator (Warranty doesn't cover coils, water damage or physical damage)
NOTE: When powering the M1, using USB power, do not power from a computer/laptop or other devices with a USB data port. Use ONLY a USB power port, such as a USB charger port.
DLI88 compatible camcorder batteries and Charger on Amazon.com (Click)
Due to FAA regulations, we are unable to ship lithium ion batteries internationally or by air.
Shipping Policy: As a convenience for our customers we offer a "No Signature Required" shipment option. While this may be more convenient for some customers, if you select this option you are assuming full responsibility for the delivery.
Introducing the M1
NEW FEATURE for Model M1
To shut off the screen: PRESS WHITE BUTTON
The LED’s on the edge will continue to flash to indicate the M1 is working
To reactivate the screen: PRESS RED BUTTON
This feature will increase the life of the screen, save battery life, and
reduce screen glare at night
Protocol Menu on the ICES Model M1 (30 ICES protocol patterns)